Thursday, 23 April 2009

Gonna Fly Now

Seeing a friends video of his recent skydive in NZ prompted me to upload the video of my experience back in 2003 at Mission Beach in North Queensland. It was the most amazing experience and very enjoyable. I was back at the hostel when two girls came back from their skydive, seeing and hearing their story made me think well if they can do it so can I. My tandem partner that day was a really cool guy who when I asked what could go wrong his reply were exactly the words i didn't want to hear about chutes failing etc, but we were confident it would all go OK if we did what we were shown in the training.



Unfortunately YouTube have muted the sound and music for copyright reasons so had to go with one of their tracks. So to make up for that here is the Rocky training scene & soundtrack (Gonna Fly Now) that should motivate anyone have a go at their challenge...

0 comments: