Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Taylor Made

Yesterday was a good day for golf, I played 18 holes at Brickhampton Court Golf Complex in the inaugural Jugglers Golf Society competition (organised by the Brown Jug). The format was 5 teams of 4-balls and players of all levels. Our team came third but we were probably all playing off a slightly higher handicap than we should have been so we could have been placed higher but for me insisting we play off lower handicaps. Overall though this did not stop us getting 2 x longest drives prizes and a nearest pin prize so we walked away with pride intact.

I hit one of our longest drives on the 8th hole this was helped by some new technology I have recently invested in - the new TaylorMade Burner 09 which was on deal at American Golf. Having used the same driver for over 7 years now this club upgrade was well overdue.

Golf banter from yesterday 'you hit that further than I go on holiday'. Check it out...

0 comments: